« مـنـتـديـات شــذي »
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

« مـنـتـديـات شــذي »

منتدي الفائده والابداع والتقنيه والتعلم

البوابةالتسجيلأحدث الصورالرئيسيةدخول

The best hair mask to get rid of damage, frizz, split ends a

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بديع السروري
رٍئـٍّيـٍّس مـٍّ ج ـٍّلـٍّس إلإدارة
رٍئـٍّيـٍّس مـٍّ ج ـٍّلـٍّس إلإدارة
بديع السروري

عدد الرسائل : 438
العمر : 42
العمل/الترفيه : ع الاثير قلبي طاير
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/10/2007

The best hair mask to get rid of damage, frizz, split ends a Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The best hair mask to get rid of damage, frizz, split ends a   The best hair mask to get rid of damage, frizz, split ends a Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 27, 2023 7:09 am

The best hair mask to get rid of damage, frizz, split ends and severe dryness, and to soften the hair from the first use

My experience with henna and milk for hair and the most important tips on how to use henna are among the most important things that many people, especially women, want to know because henna is a cheap natural substance with great benefits for hair. Through the official website, a trending page came in this article explaining the experiences of some people with mixtures.  Made with henna and also explains the benefits of henna for hair.

Benefits of henna for hair

Henna gives the hair the following benefits[1]

Treating hair loss problems.

It nourishes the hair and helps it grow.

Eliminate fungi that cling to the hair and scalp.

Get rid of hairy insects.

Dyeing gray hair in a way that beautifies it and makes the owner look younger.

Thickens hair.

Benefits of flax seeds for hair

Prepare and apply the henna yogurt mixture to the hair

The yogurt and henna hair recipe can be prepared in the following ways

In a large bowl, add 5 tablespoons of henna powder.

Place a large cup of yogurt over the henna powder.

Mix the above ingredients together.

Distribute the homogeneous mixture on the hair, covering the scalp and ends of the hair.

Massage the scalp with the mixture.

Leave the above mixture on the hair for an hour.

Wash the hair with water, then use the appropriate shampoo and conditioner for your routine.

The best treatment for damaged and dull hair using an effective mask

My experience with henna and yogurt for hair

In this part of the article, we present a woman s experience of using henna and yogurt for hair care

I ironed my hair before my wedding which left me with severe dry hair that almost turned my hair from soft and fluffy to hair they say could kill chickens!!.

I tried different types of hair oils, shower creams and after-shampoo conditioners, but they didn t work and the results were temporary, adding to the despair and irritation.

One day I was casually talking to my grandmother about my anger and she suggested that I try one of the natural recipes and she chose the henna with yogurt recipe for me.

After trying many chemical and other products, I decided it was okay to try a recipe like this.

After using this recipe twice, I noticed that my hair became less fine and pleasant to the touch, and after continuing to use this recipe on a weekly basis, my hair began to return to what it was now before marriage. Thank God, I found someone who told me the great thing about this popular recipe.

My experience with Harmal for soft, dry and white hair

Benefits of using henna and milk on hair

Using a mixture of henna and yogurt on the hair usually provides the following benefits

Helps moisturize and soften hair.

Treats damaged hair.

Nourishes hair from roots to ends.

Eliminate scalp infections and fungi.

– Delaying the appearance of gray hair.

Strengthens hair and protects it from loss.

Solve the problem of dry hair.

Benefits of rosemary for hair with henna

Henna hair mixtures

Many people do not know about hair mixtures made from henna with some other materials to improve and nourish hair, so in this part of the article we will explain some different mixtures, each of which contributes to hair care since henna.  It is a great natural product with few benefits.  Harmful to hair compared to chemical products

Henna and egg recipe for hair

This recipe is mainly used for hair extensions and is made and used in the following ways

In a deep bowl, pour a cup of henna.

Break two eggs over the henna.

Add half a cup of water to the above mixture and stir well.

Apply the mixture to the hair and massage the scalp.  Make sure the mixture covers the hair from roots to ends.

Leave the mixture on the hair for 3 hours and cover the hair with a medical plastic shower cap.

Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner appropriate to your routine.

Benefits of lavender for hair with henna

A hair recipe with henna, eggs, yogurt and olive oil

This recipe is mainly used to rebuild severely damaged hair and is made and used in the following ways

Put a quarter cup of henna powder in a deep bowl.

Add 3 eggs to the henna whites.

Add a small cup of yogurt to the above mixture.

Add a quarter cup of olive oil.

Add a quarter cup of water to the mixture.

Stir the above mixture.

Apply the mixture to the hair after mixing it and massage it into the hair so that the mixture covers the hair from its roots to its ends.

Leave the mixture on the hair for half an hour to an hour at the latest, then wash the hair with water, shampoo, and conditioner.

A guaranteed formula to lengthen hair in a week with simple and inexpensive ingredients

A recipe for hair with henna and fenugreek

A mixture of henna and fenugreek can be used to lengthen and thicken hair in the following ways

Place half a cup of henna in a deep bowl.

Half a cup of ground fenugreek is placed on the henna.

Water is added to the previous mixture to knead the two ingredients and make them one.

The mixture is placed on the head from the roots of the hair to the ends of the hair for an hour.

Then the hair is washed with water, shampoo and conditioner.

#Hair_mask
#Natural_hair_mask
#damaged_hair_care,
#dry_hair_care,
#Smoothing_dry_hair,
#hair_smoothing_mask,
#recipe_to_moisturize_hair,
#bath_cream,
#recipes_for_hair,
#Mask_to_moisturize_hair,
#Restoration_of_damaged_hair,
#Quick_mask_for_damaged_hair,